- Cross at all cross walks and/or stop signs
- Always walk on paths and sidewalks. Parent on the outside, child on the inside.
- Teach your child to make eye-contact with drivers when passing to ensure they are seen.
- Put cellphones down and be aware.
- Join kids under 12 in trick or treating. It's important kids over 12 stick on a route and close to home.
- Try face paint over masks this year so your child has complete unobstructed views while out.
- ALL DRiVERS, be extra safe, slow, and aware at all times tonight.
We hope everyone has a fang-tastic night!